Thursday, January 9, 2014

Welcome 2014!!!

Wow, as I look back at 2013 I can't believe what a massive year it was! Personally and professionally I had some huge moments and I couldn't be happier (and honestly, more relieved that it's over haha).

As I look ahead to 2014 there is a LOT to look forward to in just the first couple of months!

Tomorrow (Friday 1/10) we open Vanities at Hedgerow Theatre. The show runs through February 9 and performances are Thursday and Friday at 7:30 pm, Saturday at 8 pm and Sunday at 2 pm. Click here or on the image below for tickets and more information!


In February we're bringing back He Said, She Said: A His and Hers Cabaret which was a huge hit at Society Hill Playhouse this summer!

http://www.thebroadwaytheatre.org/?go=sho_dtl&sho=797On February 9 we will perform the original show at Ascension United Church of Christ, more information will be coming up shortly!

For Valentine's Day Weekend we have a whole NEW version of He Said, She Said that is bound to set your toes tapping! Come by the Broadway Theatre of Pitman to see us and hear what's new! What better time than Valentine's Day to laugh about love with your special someone?! Click here or on the image for more information and to get tickets!

I hope I'll see you soon!

<3 Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment