Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Seriously Grateful.

My last  post was started as a light-hearted "things that have made me smile today" blog. However, I want to extend love and gratitude to all of my friends and family, people I have been blessed to work with and share the stage with. I am so blessed to be living this life, in this city, with all of you wonderful people. The Philadelphia Theatre Community was shaken by the loss of a very talented young man today and even for those of us (like myself) who only had the opportunity to meet him a few times after seeing his work, Reuben Mitchell left his mark on our community.

Here's a bonus gratitude photo, I am grateful to the boys who have made 833 more than a house, but a home. <3


Bonus Photo #2 - The most tan, talented, whitest teethed and non-catty ladies I have had the pleasure to share the stage with:

No comments:

Post a Comment