Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mooning is almost Over :-/

Well, I haven't written much lately because, quite frankly, I've been really busy!

This week has been an extremely exciting, busy, fun week with a LOT to do. Monday was the Theater Prom (also known as the Barrymore Awards) for which I acted as an award-bearer and had the pleasure of handing awards to the winners on stage all evening. I (of course) bought a new dress for the occasion. Tuesday, I got a little rest when I found out I was not called to Annie rehearsal, and yesterday was our final Wednesday performance of Moon Over Buffalo

I have really enjoyed working on this production, there is a great cast, a fun story, a smart and talented director and creative staff, and mostly just a whole lot of laughter! I never would have thought to put myself in the role of Eileen, the blonde, ditzy ingenue of the company but luckily for me Al Fuchs saw something I didn't and I've had a blast stretching out of my comfort zone. As we wrap up, I've been reflecting on the show and I'm very proud of this experience.

Next up is Annie at the Broadway Theatre of Pitman and then spending the holiday season caroling with ClassicSingingTelegram.com! Also, hopefully more time blogging!

Xo,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment